Re: [MOL] Gymnastics question/Lillian [01395] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gymnastics question/Lillian

I also heard them reporting last night that the scoring was unfair and also
that the mat for the floor exercise was too hard; causing many of the better
athletes, incl. the current world champ, to fall on their reverse flips.
Sounds like an unbalanced competition for sure.
Bridget