[MOL] Dusti from Nanc ():-) [01391] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti from Nanc ():-)

Hi Dusti,
My prayers are with you.  Just my input, I have not seen a seperation that worked out.  The couples that I've seen make it through something like this have lived together and both had to work at it together, as the saying goes it does take two.  Although some men don't need a reason to wonder.
You are still a Mol and I am here for you anytime.  I am still not back to work and can't do anything, not enough air, oxygen doesn't help, my airways are restricted. Just had another set of chest xrays today also more labs too.
I sure hope I feel up to going back to work Monday.
Staying home and being part of the sickies just doesn't seem like me.  I do much better being well and taking care of Mother and Don.
I hope the outcome is what works out for all of you and you all can again become a big happy loving family.
It is not any fun being part of a split family, althought at times it turns out to be the best.
Loves, hugs & prayers to you and yours,
Your friend Nanc ():-)
Keep in touch, you have a tough road ahead of you.