[MOL] Dusti-update [01388] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti-update

Title: Dusti-update

Hi friends,

Just wanted to drop a line out there to my friends and let you know that things are getting better in my world.  Not perfect by any means, but improving.  My husband has sent his homewrecking slut packing.  Do I sound bitter?  Seriously, they shacked up for 8 days before he came to his senses.  Now comes the real test and that is if he sincerely has the commitment to earn his place back in our family.  I have set boundaries and will not allow him back in our home for at least six months.  We are going to try and date again.  I hope it works but I also know that hoping has no power.  I am realistic about this situation.  It is going to take a lot more than dating and he has agreed to counseling and to meet with our pastor.  This is humiliating for him but he did it to himself.  Wish me luck friends, I'm going to need it.

For those who do not know me, I am sorry to muck up the airwaves of this cancer forum w/ my personal problems but I became very close to the molers during my Mother's battle with cancer and have remained online for the camaradirie, support and information.

Warmest Regards,
Dusti