Re: [MOL] Tomoxifin.... [01387] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tomoxifin....

I want to yell," get the heck off the tomox!!!" but I won't.  I will
calmly say I think it would be a good idea to ask your doctor for a
substitute for Tomox. as you are afraid of it.  There are some good
alternatives, such as what I take and that is Aremidex.  There are
others, but some one else will have to supply the names as I have
forgotten them.
I was on Tomox. for 5 years starting in 1989.  I now am in remission
from a recurrence in 1999, and on Aremidex. I wish you the best, and
don't be afraid to argue with the doc! Loves Charlotte