[MOL] To my MOL family [01384] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To my MOL family

Congratulations!  You have just received an electronic greeting.

To view your greeting, simply click on this link:
http://www.aol.americangreetings.com/pickup.pd?i=91985152&m=2888&rr=y&source=aol999

If your e-mail doesn't recognize the above address as a link, simply copy and paste it in your browser address window.  We hope you enjoy your special greeting.  If you have any comments or questions, please let us know at http://www.aol.americangreetings.com/customer/emailus.pd?source=aol999.

We'd love to hear from you!

Chris
AmericanGreetings.com Customer Service
http://www.aol.americangreetings.com