Re: [MOL] Bridget [01382] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget

That's no surprise, there's nobody can get in trouble like you....it takes a
special knack you know! lol
Weather here is absolutely gorgeous today, mid-20's, blue sky, light breeze.
One of those perfect fall days! Just buttering us up before the snows fall.
I only caught a bit of the Olympics last night. Heard the commentators
talking about how unfair the judging was but that was about it. I'd be
interested in the story if you wouldn't mind taking the time to tell me.
Gymnastics is one of my favorite events!
Your (knows how to keep her nose clean) friend,
Bridget