[MOL] Re: [MOReply To Ken ! [01379] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [MOReply To Ken !

I rarely write to an advertiser, have no time for them.  Yet, yours really riled me.  You pretend to be a patient with a cure for cancer, playing on the heart strings of desperate people.  How sinful.  Then when one goes to the site thy claim this is the cure all and we know no one thing can be a cure all.  That's the old fashion Medicine Man, is that you?  I have forwarded your name to our list master for removal. Kindly do not e-mail this forum again.  lillian