Re: [MOL] Friend who has cancer [01373] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Friend who has cancer

Hi Kelley. I have no experience or info on this type of cancer however I
also have a type of cancer that normally hits the elderly. My onc told me I
was the first patient he'd ever treated with this type who was under 70 yrs
old. I also had none of the contributing factors associated with it (Bile
Duct cancer). No one has been able to explain (or even venture a guess) as
to why it hit me.  At this point however, your friend Kristi needs to focus
on getting well as she may never know the cause. I will keeep you both in my
prayers. Please let us know how she's doing.
Your friend,
Bridget