[MOL] Homeworker Needed [01354] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Homeworker Needed

Hi,

My name is Christopher Phillips and I am from the Caribbean island of
Trinidad.
I am very much interested in your ad for a serious homeworker and would
like to
start right away.  Please provide more information and let me know what
I need
to do in order to get started in the shortest possible time.

I thank you for considering my application and very much anticipate your

response.

Regards

Christopher Phillips