Re: [MOL] Prayers today please/hris [01350] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers today please/hris

In a message dated 09/21/2000 7:51:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> Chris it appears this is a standard testing, I would be more concerned were
> the Doctor to schedule it.   Hope this helps some, love you, lillian

Lillian, from your lips to God's ears!  HELPS ALOT!    That's what I keep
telling myself too - that if the tests were due to "finding something" on the
cat scan, the dr would have called him in first.  He's a nervous wreck
because the letter came only days after the ct scan. It has been more than 6
mos since the last bone & brain scan, so I just tell myself that they sent
the letter on schedule.  -chris