Re: [MOL] Prayers today please [01348] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers today please

In a message dated 09/21/2000 6:53:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@aol.com writes:

> I think I forget all about myself while I'm dealing with my mother's
problems.  This is probably a good thing!
It is - to a point, Kathy.  But you need to take care of you so you can be
there for her and for your father.  How is he dealing with it?  -chris