Re: [MOL] Allogeneic bone marrow transplant/REPLY [01345] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Allogeneic bone marrow transplant/REPLY

Twenty years ago, the first time I had cancer I had a neighbor who organized
the following for me.

1.  A different person brought in a large dinner, enough for left ovens for
the next day.  Everything came with the meal, plastic plates, utensils,
drinks and so forth.  This way it could all be tossed out, not the food
thought.  This was done seven days a week for one month. Believe me the food
was so good, I hated to see this end...

Once a week out of a collection that was Tekken a cleaning lady would come
and clean the house.  This lasted for six weeks, I cried when it was over!

The friend did all the coordinating, scheduling, reminders etc. and I have
never forgotten this wonderful wonderful gesture......

more....