Re: [MOL] Prayers today please [01333] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers today please

Dear Chris:  I hope so, too.  I can't imagine, though, his doctor not calling
him with any kind of bad news.  If I have any problems myself and my doctor
doesn't call (which she generally does), I call her.  Right now, though,
everything seems to be fine.  I think I forget all about myself while I'm
dealing with my mother's problems.  This is probably a good thing!

Love, Kathy