RE: [MOL] Dusti/Susan C. - sleep meds [01271] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Dusti/Susan C. - sleep meds

Title: RE: [MOL] Dusti/Susan C. - sleep meds

It's funny how things are different to different people.  Whenever I have trouble sleeping and have taken tylenol pm, I take 3 at a time which I'm sure it is bad on my liver.  But even taking 3 barely does anything to me.  I think my system is like an elephant or something.  My sister can take a sinutab and be out like a light.