Re: [MOL] Melantonin question/REPLY [01224] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Melantonin question/REPLY

Hello; Just thought I might ad that I have been prescribed amitriptyline for
help in sleeping and is safe to take because it is not addicting. I was taking
ativan and my dr. took me off that and put me on amitriptyline (50mg.) at
bedtime. Sometimes I only take 25 if I feel pretty tired anyways. It doesn't
help much for anxiety but it does help for sleep.........Beav