Re: [MOL] Beav/Lillian reply [01151] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav/Lillian reply

Most definately Pat!!  Even though he is young, if he is
always real mellow then that isn't a problem. Some problems
I've noticed people doing is they start graining their horse
and not excercising him so they tend to get pretty friskey
with grain. Most horses don't need grain, just good hay or
pasture. I love the grulla's!! A pro cowboy on the prca
circuit has a horse named cadillac. He is very smooth to
ride and is a working machine!!  He sounds really good
personality wise, you should have alot of fun with
him......Most horses that I know would not let a dog lick on
them or follow that closely. Sounds like he is a special
horse that was ordered just for you!!!    Your friend,  Beav