[MOL] Beav/Lillian reply [01133] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Beav/Lillian reply

OK...I am so excited....Cadillac is  4 year old unregistered  grulla quarterhorse; very calm. Still was very nervous riding him but think as we get used to each other he will work out fine. He is 14.3 hands; just a mite bigger than I expected but he seems to be a gentle giant!  The people had a young boxer pup who was licking the horses front legs as he just stood there  and my son told me as I was riding Cadillac around the yard, the boxer was hanging from the horse's tail. Now, is that calm or what. The owners assured me he has never bucked, kicked, reared or run away with anyone. Almost like he has no personality, nothing seems to bother him, but he will get up and move if you want him to. He was used on trail rides a lot and their 5yr/o son rode him alone in round pen or with adult present in yard. Does it sound like I made a wise choice?? Hope so; really prayed about this.  Thanks ladies for your interest.  Your fellow horse-nut        Pat Kimmi-KS