Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?Reply [01087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?Reply

I am on Ativan and wanted to tell you that it is a very addicting drug.  I
missed one pill and was a bear, my drugist asked me as I stood there like an
addict shaking why I was mad at him? Never have I left myself without Ativan
again.  Warmly your friend, lillian