No Subject [01079] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Hello there,

I was looking at your Web site today, "I was laughing my ass off"  It's a
very funny site.

I am starting out cartoonist,  and I would like it very much if you can put
some of my cartoon's on your Web site. :"that's if you line them funny":.
There alot of peolpe say when the see my cartoon's that they really like
them.  and i hope you do to.

I will put them in a attachment file.

I really hope you like them.  and thank's you for your time,

Phil