[MOL] interfuron for cirrohsis of liver [01033] Medicine On Line

[MOL] interfuron for cirrohsis of liver

I am looking for info on the drug interfuron for cirrosis of the liver any
side efeects and what it does to a person who is taking it I heard it makes
people react mean to people . what is it usually used for and is it used
solely for cancer in the system or liver disease aso thank you
Angelden18@aol.com