[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [00964] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/16/_/779612/_/969052424/

Thank-you for Supporting Click 4 a Cure, everytime you read the  =20
Joke of the day our sponsers will donate 10 cents to help people with      =
 =20
           =20
Cancer. Below are the links for Today's Jokes, and
there really Funny...

Http://click4acure.net/jokespg.htm Rated PG                 =20
Http://click4acure.net/jokesr.htm Rated R                     =20
Http://click4acure.net/quickie.htm Rated PG

New Cartoon of the Day                                           =20
Http://click4acure.net/cartoon.htm

Click 4 a cure is proud to announce that we are Giving away
free E-mail addresses get yours Today and help people with cancer.
http://click4acure.net/mail.htm

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-Card
http://click4acure.net/pickup.htm