[MOL] Re: My Mom [00960] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: My Mom

My mom has Stage IIIB non-small cell lung cancer.  The doctor has advised
that it has spread to the chest wall (through the blood stream), but that her
staging is still IIIB.  I can't find any information on the implications of
this new development.  Can anyone point my in the right direction.

Thank you,  Terry B (bergeresq@aol.com)