[MOL] Beav [00958] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Beav

Title: Beav

Thanks for your thoughts.  Yeah, I am a glutton, I would do counseling but I think he is a little too caught up in the moment right now.  Only time will tell.  It is hard to believe that I am feeling such despair and his life is exciting, new, & different.  I'm having a hard time believing it.  Using my common sense though, I believe it won't be long before there is some type of reality check.  I just hope this chick doesn't get pregnant or try and guilt Mike from coming to see Chance.  I'll let you know how it progresses.  Take care.

Dusti