Re: [MOL] Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:45:36 -0400 [00951] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:45:36 -0400

Well, Miss Judith, you came to the right place.  Our forum is a friendly,
Christian forum that you'll enjoy being a part of.  There are others
here, I'm sure, who have experienced colon cancer, or at least have taken
care of someone who has had it/has it.  I'm sure they'll get back to you.

	As for being new on the computer - hey!  I've only been on e-mail and
the Internet for a month now.  The only thing I've got going for me is I
kno how ta typ!  LOL (which in e-mail language means Laugh(ing) Out
Loud).

	So, ask away.  I know that the wonderful people here will be able to
offer some advice or Internet sites to help you better understand your
disease.  We are not in the medical profession, but are care givers,
cancer survivors and cancer patients.  That is the bond that brings us
together; however, I know you'll make friends through this forum that
goes beyond just a sharing of knowledge.

	Stay with us and let us know how you are doing.

Hugs from your new forum friend,
Carol in Memphis (CIM)