Re: [MOL] New to list. [00947] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to list.

Hi Kathleen. I have spoken to you before, my sister (who is 47) has SCLC, she
has a small tumor in her lung which they cannot get to and lymph nodes in the
mediastium involved. My question is this, last time she had the long chemo
she had chest pain and tightness. Now 2 days later they did an EKG (at out
insistence) but don't seem worried about it however she is worried about the
next chemo. Can you tell us what your symptoms were or what we should be
looking out for. Thanks so much. Kathie M.