[MOL] FW: Cool Site: The Face Generator [00946] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FW: Cool Site: The Face Generator

Check this out - its fun!!

Cool Site: Face Generator

Um, this site freaks me out just a teensy bit but I gotta
say I still like it. I like it lot. The name explains it
all, really: you get to feel very powerful and create all
kindsa new and strange looking human faces. You start off
with a normal looking photo of a fairly normal looking dude,
but then you give him someone's else's eyes or shrink his
nose or give him some big fat lips. And you end up with
a face that nature certainly never intended. (That's when
things get a little weird, but it's a smashing good time,
I promise.) I, myself, enjoy making all of the boys look like
Kewpie dolls, but that's just a personal preference, really.

Check it out here:

http://www.colonize.com/c.php3?i=cs,0914,o3&e=131110