Re: [MOL] Dusti [00931] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti

Hi Dusti;
    So sorry to hear the great amount of emotional pain you are going through. I
pray for you to keep above the dark side of all this. It sounds to me like your
lost husband needs some help. It seems obvious how lost he is in what he picked.
Have you considered a thereapist for the 2 of you? If you are willing to put this
behind you...Understanding if you don't, only you can make that decision.....your
friend, Beav