[MOL] SCLC immunization [00930] Medicine On Line

[MOL] SCLC immunization

Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is New York has been doing research
immunization therapy treatment for SCLC, it is called BEC2. I recently
read something on the web, dated back in 1996, that BEC2 can prolong the
survival time significantly for SCLC patients.  I was wondering if
anyone has or know someone that has recieved this type of immunization.
Also, if there is any new information on this therapy I would appreciate
it. Their is suppose to be an article in U.S. News  pertaining to this,
did anyone happen to come across it.

Thank you and best regards,
Enver