Re: [MOL] Clincal Trial effectiveness of antibody-CEA [00929] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Clincal Trial effectiveness of antibody-CEA

Excuse me for butting but I would like to add a personal experience that
happened to a good friend of ours. He is now in his mid 60's. When he was an
infant he had pnuemonia. There was no trtmt. for pnuemonia then, and the doctors
had told his parents that he was in real trouble and just a matter of time and
he would pass away from untreatable pnuemonia. However one doctor said that
there was a experimental drug that could offer hope if they were willing to try
it. His parents knew they had nothing to loose, so they gave their consent for
this experimental drug, called penicillian!!! He was cured from pnuemonia and
look how far we've come from that place in time!! One never knows what an
experimental drug can do........Beav