Re: [MOL] Bridget [00912] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget

I understand what you're saying Chris and I do believe I wasn't meant to
have children of my own, for whatever reason. In hindsight, I would have
ended up raising them alone so maybe that was why. But who'll ever know the
reason things happen the way they do.
I'm so sorry to hear about your seperation from your son. I have no idea
what caused this rift but I can't imagine anything worse than what you must
be going through. I don't usually give unsolicited advice Chris, but I can't
help it. If it's at all possible, patch this up with your son. He's the only
one you have and, whether he realizes it or not at this time, he needs you
in his life. Life is far too short to hang on to anger. I have found that
the one constant in my life has been my family and there is little that any
one of them could do that I could not forgive. I apologize for butting into
your business. Please remember that it's only because I care.
Your friend,
Bridget