Re: [MOL] New to list. [00896] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to list.

In a message dated 09/14/2000 4:49:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lumber2@rainbowtel.net writes:

> it would be worth asking about lower dose tx and see if that would be an
>  option.  I think I forgot to tell you--on the 2 CT Scans Daddy has had
while
>  on weekly lower dose-----cancer srank on both of them!!!!!  We're praying
>  for God to finish the healing He has started!!!   Prayers to your family.
>  Pat Kimmi
Pat, I wish my father could have had the lower dose - everything I've read
indicates it is more successful than the higher less frequent ones too.  And
trust God, Pat; it sure did the job for us!  -chris