[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [00890] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

0% Introductory APR!
Instant Approval!
Aria Visa - get yours today.
http://click.egroups.com/1/7102/16/_/779612/_/968975953/

Thank-you for Supporting Click 4 a Cure, everytime you read the
Joke of the day our sponsers will donate 10 cents to help people with
Cancer. Below are the links for Today's Jokes, and there really
Funny...

http://click4acure.8m.com/jokespg5.htm     Rated PG
http://click4acure.8m.com/jokesr5.htm      Rated R
http://click4acure.8m.com/quickie5.htm     Rated PG

New Cartoon of the Day
http://click4acure.8m.com/cartoon.htm

Click 4 a cure is proud to announce that we are Giving away
free E-mail addresses get yours Today and help people with cancer.
http://click4acure.8m.com/mail.htm

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an
http://click4acure.8m.com/pickup.htm