Re: [MOL] New to list. [00885] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to list.

Hi Sal, my Dad's been through surgery, chemo, & rad for "advanced" lung
cancer - squamous cell carcinoma, non-small cell.  It had spread to the other
lung. That was back in August, all of that fall and winter and into spring of
1988 - 2 yrs ago.  He was sooooo sure he would die from it all.  We
celebrated his 77th birthday (cancer-free) this past July!  -chris