Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help? [00884] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] side effects - can you help?

In a message dated 09/14/2000 8:35:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
desertrats@outerbounds.net writes:

>  I think this is a much easier support group - no one
>  actually sees you cry!
>  God Bless!
>  Lisa in Colorado
Yeah, Lisa - I've cried lots as I wrote here, many times... But though no one
can see it, they can feel it and share it with you.  God bless and hold you
close. -chris