Re: [MOL] Clincal Trial effectiveness of antibody-CEA [00881] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Clincal Trial effectiveness of antibody-CEA

Dear Enver:  I was on a clinical trial for SCLC in 1997.  Today, I am cancer
free, and the odds were NOT good at the time I was diagnosed.  I can't
recommend a clinical trial highly enough!

Kathy in Idaho