Re: [MOL] Bridget,Chris,Kathleen,Lillian [00873] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget,Chris,Kathleen,Lillian

Miss Dusti,

	I know you didn't address your message to me, but I felt so badly for
you that I had to write.  There is nothing worse than the pain you're
going through.  First your mom, and now this.  I only pray that he WILL
come to his senses.  You are possibly right in that he was unable to deal
with the cancer and the fact that you were probably spending more thought
and time with her, than with him.  But if your love was as deep as you
think it was, then he should come to his senses.  Give him a little time.

	Praying for you.

Carol in Memphis