Re: [MOL] Bridget,Chris,Kathleen,Lillian [00866] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget,Chris,Kathleen,Lillian

Dusti, you poor thing - when it rains, it does indeed pour!  My sister caught
her husband in May 1998 - 3 mons before my dad was dx.  She lives
out-of-state and it has been very hard on her.  As for prayers, you GOT 'EM!
But if your husband is that much of a jerk (dumb bimbo or not) you are better
off w/o him.  I was married to a musician too (keyboard & lead singer) - no
fun!  -chris