Re: [MOL] Chris [00865] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

It's been wonderful knowing you, too, Chris.  I was telling my mom about your
dog and kitty, and their cute names, etc., the other day.  She said, "Where
does Chris live?"  I said, "In Allentown, PA."  She looked at me strangely,
and then said, "You talk about these people as if you really know them.  I
said, "Mom, I do actually know them.  That's the idea!"  I don't think she
gets it -- but I certainly do.  Bless you.

Love, Kathy