Re: [MOL] Bridget,Chris,Kathleen,Lillian [00859] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget,Chris,Kathleen,Lillian

My God Dusti, how have you managed to keep this inside yourself? No matter
how long I live, I will never understand how men (and some women) can so
callously throw away their families! And they call themselves the "stronger"
sex; I don't think so! Ironically, almost the identical thing happened to my
girlfriend while she was nursing her father. She was gone for a little over
a month and the day after her father died he told her he'd found someone
else and wanted a divorce. It almost destroyed her! And I also had a similar
thing happen to me so I can emphathize with the depth of the pain you must
be feeling. But at least I had no children. How old is Chance? I believe
you're right that he'll regret it, I know my ex does (he told me so) but how
do you ever go back once they've made a life with someone else? My heart
breaks for you Dusti and I wish there was something I could do to ease your
pain.
Go with God and he'll lead you back to the light.
Your friend,
Bridget