Re: [MOL] radio surgery [00849] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] radio surgery

Perhaps someone else on the forum will be able to answer your question as is
but I'm afraid I'll need more details/history to enable me to do an
effective search. If you're ok with this, please forward the info.  Thanks
Your friend,
Bridget