Re: [MOL] Good Morning! [00844] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good Morning!

Dear Miss Pat & David,

	If any of you remember The Lone Ranger series on TV (am dating myself,
aren't I?), Tonto (the faithful indian companion) rode a "paint" horse.
In fact, I think his/her name WAS Paint.  Didn't he say, "gettum up
Paint!"?  In fact, in most of the indian movies, the indian always rode a
"paint" horse.

CIM