Re: [MOL] My Laugh [00836] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Laugh

Okay Pat, I'll see what I can do. Since most of the posts so far today have
been serious, I'll have to fall back on a couple of jokes. Hope these help!
Your friend,
Bridget

1.What do you get when you cross a dog with an elephant? A very nervous
postman!

2.What does a clean nose have?....Fingerprints!