Re: [MOL] Bridget [00835] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget

I got it, Dusti. I think that's a great way to treat yourself. I happen to
live with a roommate who wants the opposite,(can you imagine)? But, from
everything I've heard, you need to be careful, ok? Good luck and do you mind
if I get just a little bit jealous? LOL
Your friend,
Bridget