Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else) [00834] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else)

Boy, Beav:  You have me stumped.  I don't know where the Snake River comes
from, and I think I'd better find out -- FAST!!!  I should know, too, having
lived in this state most of my life, and I think I did at one time.  I do
know, though, that the Snake River flows into the Columbia River, which flows
into the Pacific Ocean.  In any case, it's a beautiful river, and crosses the
bottom of the entire state.  I'll do some research and get back to you.  LOL

Love, Kathy in Idaho