Re: [MOL] Carol [00833] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol

Hi, Carol:  The depression is definitely debilitating, and we're stymied.
The doctors are trying everything -- but nothing seems to work.  It's almost
as if she WANTS to be this way!!  It gets frustrating at times, because
physically, she's in fairly good health, aside from the normal aches and
pains an 80 year old is bound to experience.  In the meantime, Dad has had
two heart attacks, a quintuple bypass, emphysema, etc., and has the sunniest
disposition in the entire world!  Don't know how he manages.

You're right -- I'd better have nothing to hide, because everyone in this
town DOES know everyone else's business.  I never thought my mom was a
gossip, but guess what?  She knows everything about everyone, too.  So far,
however, nothing has happened to me that would interest anyone but me!  LOL

Love, Kathy in Idaho