Re: [MOL] New to list. [00823] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to list.

Hi Sal,
I believe there are several people who have direct experience in this area
who you will no doubt hear from. In the meantime you might find the
following site informative.
While we are not in the medical profession, you will find this forum to be
filled with people who have made this journey. All are here for you and
willing to share their own experiences and give loving, caring support. We
would be interested in knowing your mom's progress.
Best wishes and your family will be remembered in our prayers.
Your friend,
Bridget
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/lungcancer.html