From: Pat Kimmi [mailto:lumber2@rainbowtel.net]
Sent: 14 September 2000 12:37
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Good Morning!

Good Morning Everyone!  We still can't get a rain or a decent price for our
crops but we are having some glorious cool weather and is it appreciated!
Haven't seen Amocci, Tonia, Dave B, on for a while.  And Dean, we miss ya,
say HI when ya get a minute.  Hope everyone doing OK.   Beav--going to look
at a horse Sun--wish me luck. Sounds like what I'm looking  for except not a
paint. Oh well, can't have everything.   Love & Prayers   Pat Kimmi-KS