From: Sal92273@aol.com [mailto:Sal92273@aol.com]
Sent: 14 September 2000 13:58
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] New to list.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sal.  My mom has just been diagnosed with Stage III adeno
carcinoma of the lungs.

The whole experience is new to my family and I was wondering if anyone out
there has advice.  She is to start her taxol + chromoplatin cycles next
Wednesday, 9/20.  We don't know what to expect.  The doctor has opted
against
radiation for now.

Also, I''ve been informed that Thalidimide may be helpful.  Any words?

Thanks in advance,

Sal.