Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else) [00807] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello, Bridget (and Everyone Else)

Hi Kathy. You're new home sounds like paradise and I know how good it is to
reunite with family. I moved back to my home in June where my mom and both
sisters live and it's so good to have them near. Mind we, we don't have a
compound, Kennedy or otherwise, but such is life.
I wish you luck with your endeavors (not that you need it) and it's great to
have you back!
Your friend,
Bridget