[MOL] Good Morning! [00804] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Good Morning!

Good Morning Everyone!  We still can't get a rain or a decent price for our crops but we are having some glorious cool weather and is it appreciated!  Haven't seen Amocci, Tonia, Dave B, on for a while.  And Dean, we miss ya, say HI when ya get a minute.  Hope everyone doing OK.   Beav--going to look at a horse Sun--wish me luck. Sounds like what I'm looking  for except not a paint. Oh well, can't have everything.   Love & Prayers   Pat Kimmi-KS